Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have an lg sensor dry 9k rc9011b and water has started to

Customer Question

I have an lg sensor dry 9k rc9011b and water has started to leak from under the machine the filters are clean and water container empty, why is this happening
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Usually when this happens it is down to fluff or that the appliance is tilted slightly forward allowing the water to come forward rather than being pumped up to the water container. Firstly, get around the back and where you see the pipes going up to the container disconnect them and blow down them to ensure that they are clear of fluff ~ then run it for a while and see if you leak disappears, if not come back to me ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-gzmihlry- : Have done that and seems ok now, thankyou
Happy to help ~ have a great Christmas and seasons greeting ~ Ian