Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi Michael,I have a Panasonic sd-zb2502 breadmaker - it is

Customer Question

Hi Michael,I have a Panasonic sd-zb2502 breadmaker - it is stuck in rest mode - for a few hours. The Start light is red and I can't seem to get it restarted or reset ?I left the flour etc in the maker last night, expecting to have come on in the morning - but it has not progressed beyond rest mode. There is a black horizontal bar denoting Rest, the program number and the timer. The timer will just run down and the machine progresses no further ?No reply, so not satisfied. Please refund my £20 ASAP.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Are you able to cancel the program by pressing and holding the stop/cancel button??

JACUSTOMER-ed9091ys- : Yes, I Can cancel the program; but when I restart the machine in ANY program, the machine becomes stuck on 'Rest'
Dales-Electronic :

OK sadly I think you have a problem with the computer board that operates the appliance. I have checked on the Panasonic spares site and it appears that no parts are available ~ looks like a new breadmaker for you Sorry ~ Ian