Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a new Bosch Maxx8 washing machine. The brochure says

I have a new Bosch Maxx8 washing machine. The brochure says WAK28160GB.
I have loaded it put in the washing liquid etc but for the life of me can't start the thing.
I am 70, this looked simple but it doesn't appear to be. Please help me, in words of one syllable. Thank you
Sue
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the full ENr which you will find in the door housing on a label and then I will talk you through the start up ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

I need you to tell me what number appears after the / is it

Dales-Electronic :

01, 03, 05, 07, 09 or 11 there are 6 different versions of this model Sue

Dales-Electronic :

Sue ~ if you give me your phone number immediately preceded by a # ***** #123456789 I will call you back and talk you through setting up the appliance ~ Ian

Customer: Thank you Ian I have managed to start it now. Sue
Dales-Electronic :

OK wonderful, if you need further help just ping on here, if you could just rate my support by using the smiley faces below I can shut this job down, you will then be able to come back to me free of charge if you need further advice. Have a fine washing day ~ seasons greetings to you ~ Ian

Customer: Thank you, ***** ***** you too.