Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have mislaid one handset of my KX-TG8421E somewhere in the

I have mislaid one handset of my KX-TG8421E somewhere in the house. With all the Christmas decoration boxes lying around I cannot find the handset. This leaves me with one handset. Can I buy a separate handset without having to buy another complete unit?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Yes you can but if you ping me on here when you are around I may be able to help you locate the missing one ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Can I help you further? If not would you kindly rate my service to you below by using the smiley faces ~ if you would like me to source you a supplier or help find the old one just log in on here and we can move this forward - thank you - Ian

Customer:

Sorry I have decided to up grade on the advice of my son and my daughter. I have searched the net and cannot find just the handset the only one was £42 and I might as well upgrade. Thank you very much for trying to help me. Gladys Harding