Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

How do I rewire my tricity bendIX TM45 tumble dryer heating

How do I rewire my tricity bendIX TM45 tumble dryer heating element
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly give me your full product code (also known as the pnc) for this model to allow me to look up the specs

Dales-Electronic :

All Tricity Bendix tumble dryers have 3 figures after the TM please recheck you model number and add its product code or pnc. Thank You ~ Ian

Customer:

TM 454

Dales-Electronic :

I can do tm 545 not 454 ~ could you give me its product code please

Customer:

Sorry it is a tm545

Dales-Electronic :

OK just checking for you ~ sorry for the delay was answering another question, ~ OK what have you got ? are you just unsure of which wires go to which terminals? ~ Ian

Customer:

Yes

Dales-Electronic :

OK if you look at the element you have three connectors, one connector is connected to two of the element ends can you see this?

Customer:

Yes

Dales-Electronic :

The blue cable goes on to this terminal,

Dales-Electronic :

You will now see a black wire that comes off the main connector block on the back panel from terminal 4 it then goes down the back of the heater cover and reappears again, this goes to the middle terminal OK so far ?

Customer:

Yes

Dales-Electronic :

That leaves you with the red wire that goes to the remaining terminal. Your heater is now correctly wired ~ would you now rate my service using the smiley faces below once done you can ask any further questions at no extra cost ~ Ian