Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Beko DCU6130 Condenser Tumble Dryer. The day before

Customer Question

I have a Beko DCU6130 Condenser Tumble Dryer. The day before yesterday it was producing no heat whatsoever. Yesterday I pulled it out of the cupboard space it has been in for the last year to attempt to look at it, only to find it was working fine. Today we are back to no heat again?? Any thoughts....
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I m sorry to hear about that. How old is your drier?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Erm.... maybe 18 months old

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
This is a bad connection, more than likely with the element or a failing Thermostat on the heater box.
Please check and clean all those connections. That should take care of this;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Michael I will have a look at what you suggested in the next day or so and will get back to you either way. Cheers.

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Your very welcome I will be here ;-)
Best of luck!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Michael,

I have looked at all connections on the heater and indeed verified that the heater is receiving a supply. Heat returned temporarily again whilst I had the heater open but had gone again within 5 minutes. Either the cabling further inside is damaged or the thermostat is defective. As the machine is 18 months old I have decided to buy a new one for the sake of £289!! Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi you are very welcome
Best of luck with the new unit;-)