Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi ***** ecosense dishwasher has been moved from my

Customer Question

Hi ***** ecosense dishwasher has been moved from my old house not used for a few months and now the tap symbol comes up, I have tilted it to drain the water out to make sure the tray is empty then reset it, taken of both side panels to check and all seems well I have restarted it but the tray fills up with water and it just manages to go through a short cycle before tripping out again, I have tried to check all the hoses and have show a torch in and checked as far as I can but can not see where the water is coming from, are there any particular places where they fail
Johan
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Has this one got a base that comes off or is it a wrap around plastic base with no access to the lower motor area?

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : It has the wrap round plastic base
Dales-Electronic :

OK bad luck, firstly lets start by taking the water input and then once we have secured this area as water tight we can go to the outlet, the water passes along a pipe from the tap via a valve in the base and then up into a distribution matrix on the left hand side (from the front) it a big white plastic arrangement and once you start the appliance you can see that filling. Once passed this matrix it is fed into the wash cavity, so I want you to start up the appliance let it fill up with water and then check for any leaks once you have done this leave it for 30 mins and come back on here if you have found no leaks ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : I have sort of tried that already and I feel the. Leak is not on the supply side but possibly from the pumping out part, I can see one side of the pump but can not see where the water is coming in, the water seems to be in the right hand side of the machine looki mg from the
JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Whoops sent the last one before I finished.
JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : the right Hans side fills up first
Dales-Electronic :

OK I need you to give me the full ENr of the dishwasher, these are usually lazer cut into the top of the inner stainless part of the door ~ once I have this I can have a look at the exploded diagram and come back to you,

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Enr no SE26T252UK/82 also fd8809.
JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : also going out now so will try what you suggest I'm the morning, thanks for your assistance
Dales-Electronic :

OK now worries I am here in the morning, give me a ping when you are around and we can continue ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Ok now up and about, did you look at the exploded diagram
Dales-Electronic :

Morning, I have looked on the Siemens site and there are no engineer exploded views so we are going to have to do this the hard way, have you got a workmate or something like an old coffee table that will allow you to raise the dishwasher off the floor? ~ Secondly is it fitted with an aquastop?

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Yes can do that, what is a aquastop ?
Dales-Electronic :

OK on the end of the water inlet hose have you got a big squarish thing rather than just a normal inlet pipe with a nut that screws on to a water shut off valve?

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Yes got one of those
Dales-Electronic :

OK you need to get the dishwasher on the table, connect it up to the services, ie water and electric and drain and make sure the drain pipe at some point is higher that half the height of the dishwasher, side panels off too

JACUSTOMER-ik4fyqwa- : Thanks for your assistance but to much going on today to deal with this, I will look again tomorrow
Dales-Electronic :

OK no worries speak to you tomorrow ~ Ian