Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Our smeg oven model number se375mfeb is giving us problems

Customer Question

Our smeg oven model number se375mfeb is giving us problems with the A symbol staying on. I can't seem to get it to switch back to manual cooking mode. The symbol was gone this morning and oven was working fine again with the clock visible, A symbol is back now and having the same problem of it being stuck and none of the buttons doing anything. Any tips?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK you appear to be asking the same question twice, so lets stick with this one and I can answer all you questions under this otherwise you will end up having to pay twice. From what you are telling me you have either got a problem with the electric supply to the timer or there is a timer fault. The first thing I need you to do is get behind the oven, and confirm that the power connector box (where the cable goes in) is not melted or damaged in any way, when you have done this come back to me ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK I see you have asked the question twice, move across to the other question and I will cover all queries there rather than you paying twice ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Can I be of further assistance?