George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Bosh Classixx 7 washing machine

Customer Question

Bosh Classixx 7 washing machine
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

The door bellows/seal has come free from its holding on the outer drum... You may require a new door bellows/seal if damaged and it will need refitting if not

George-Allsorts :

Can you give me the enr of your appliance.. open the door and it should be on the inside

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

WAE24368GB/51 thank you, ***** ***** not realise this was a seal issue it looked like the door had come misaligned

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

George, can you tell me what causes this and why this happens

George-Allsorts :

This happens sometimes if a large amount of laundry is removed from the appliance with force

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

oh okay! yes that could make sense, can I fix this? without new seal or will it require new seal

George-Allsorts :

I can get you a replacement part number if you wish... and supply you with engineer information to get it repaired if you supply me with a postcode

George-Allsorts :

Is the old seal torn?

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

no I cannot see a tear

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

my postcode is SE59RQ

JACUSTOMER-1adcn5n5- :

I need a pretty quick repair though

George-Allsorts :

one moment

George-Allsorts :

OK.. I can talk you through it if you want to try do it .. but I would first request that you rate my current assistance to you..

Please use the smiley faces to do this. anything above three smiley faces will lock you into me and allow you to return at any time to chat to me further on this issue without further cost to you.

George-Allsorts :

Astrid Technologies LTD.
London
Phone:(###) ###-####8300
___________________________________

Repair Aid Plus Ltd
London
Phone: 02071836944
___________________________________

Norton Engineers
Croydon
Phone: 07952109224
Mobile: 07506433182
___________________________________

Aurora Appliance Care
Orpington
Phone: 01689 603481
Mobile: 07727981974

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
OK.. do you want to try do it yourself?
The task is not an easy one, but if you have the tools then I guess that within reason anyone is capable of doing it

Or ring one of the numbers I've supplied..

Your choice Natasha
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks I did rate you

Thank you Natasha for that... I know you did...

The task is not an easy one, but if you have the tools and you think that you are capable then I can try assist you in doing the task at hand