Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have just been cleaning my Neff B1432 oven and I just can't

Customer Question

I have just been cleaning my Neff B1432 oven and I just can't get the shelf railings back in. I have the non stick lining panels.
To try to make it easier I have taken one of the back screws for the shelf railing out and now I can't get it in.
Anne
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Have you fully removed the bolt at the back were the rail goes?
If so are you able to refit it as it lips into the top of the hole then pull it down to lock it into place.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I fully removed it and I can't get it back in. It just doesn't seem to screw in. Do you know why

By the way on my oven, you need to lip it in and then slide backwards horizontally rather than down but I couldn't manage to do that. I pushed as hard as I could and even tried to use a hammer.

thanks

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Is the end of the bolt just a flat panel type thing?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes. I just screwed it off by hand,

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok now a fault like this is if you cannot get he screw back in is going to be hard to help you fix it online without me being there and doing it or seeing it myself. So i will opt out now and if another expert can help they will jump in.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ would you kindly provide the Enr located in the door frame area

Are talking about this nut when you mention unscrew the nut ?

https://connections.connect-distribution.co.uk/cv6/product.pl?pid=889718&query=026593

Ian

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Ian means this one
graphic

Thanks George, and sorry Anne posted a faulty link but yes is this the nut that is giving you trouble? ~ Ian

HI Anne ~ do you require further help or have you managed to solve your problem? ~ Ian