Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have inherited a nice Flavel FSE50 electric cooker, which

Customer Question

I have inherited a nice Flavel FSE50 electric cooker, which has a black metal 'baffle' delivered loose with it. A friend tells me that this must be fitted before I use the grill, but I cannot see how to click it on. Have tried to research this on the Internet, but my Vista laptop will not print the Manual. I am a Farmer, and surprised that I cannot work this out - help!
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

If you can leave this with me for a short while I will get the information for you, this appliance is made by Beko under the Flavel brand and navigating the Beko site is a nightmare. I will come back to you as soon as I have the information ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

If I remember this correctly, look below the knobs and back towards the grill are there what looks like two metal fingers sticking out?

Dales-Electronic :

I have attached the instruction manual ~ it clearly lists the way that the deflector plate fits into the door assy ~ http://www.flavelappliances.com/Item/FSE50#support

Dales-Electronic :

If you then download the manual the instructions are on page 6 ~~~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done this allows you ask further questions free of charge. Many thanks ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

Here is the link to the actual manual ~~ http://www.flavelappliances.com/Products/Download?filename=FSE50S-W.pdf

Dales-Electronic :

Can I be of further service to you? ~ Ian