Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

tecnik range TKC//s// - is there a volume control on the timer?

tecnik range TKC//s// - is there a volume control on the timer? Ours seems to have suddenly gone from nice and loud to a tiny squeak.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

No the buzzer is preset in the factory, if yours has gone quiet you will either have to put up with it or replace it with another timer ~ would you now kindly rate my service to you, once this is done you can come back to me and ask further questions if required and I will once you have give me the ENr for the appliance let you have the partnumber for the new timer ~ Ian