Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

Why has my Neff extractor started dripping water?

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am Tech Michael, I am sorry to hear that.
Please be patient as these are technical issues and I want to guide you the best way possible to save you money and time;-)
Please remember these are technical issues and may require some back and forth conversation to sort this out.
How old is your extractor?
also may I have the full model #?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The extractor is about 11 months old. Model is D76S45NOGB. It has only started this dripping in the last month. The kitchen is well ventilated and warm.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thanks for that information?
Are you are sure it is water ? It could be condensation, please check the filters for blockages.
This is usually the cause;-)
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could it be condensation from my electric kettle which sits on the worktop next to my hob?. I live in Cornwall and it is not particularly cold at the moment. I don't want to come into the kitchen to see my hob with pools of water over it. It is also not consistent. It happened a few weeks ago and then stopped but has happened again today.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi thanks for that information, yes it could very well be coming from the kettles excess moisture.
But I would also check the filters as well;-)
That should be all there is to this problem;-)
But please let me know and keep me informed.
Please rate at this point And I will stick with you until this is fully solved;-)
Tech Michael