George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

cadiz eco CDE3ECC heater will light up on screen and appear

Customer Question

cadiz eco CDE3ECC heater will light up on screen and appear to be ready for use. However it will not heat up.
heater is about 3 years old.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Did the heater fail just now or has it acted up in the past?
Is your model the electric only model?
Tech Michael
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is George.. Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

This is an oil-less radiator made by the Glen Dimplex Group... Dimplex have informed us that there is no spare parts support available for the product - if the unit is still within the warranty period, Dimplex will arrange for the product to be replaced - however, once outside of the warranty there are not user changable parts available for purchase
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
George is correct on this.
Please follow those instructions.
Thank you and have a great day!
If you require any further assistance with this issue, please feel free to contact me...

In the meantime, can I ask you to take a moment to rate my assistance/responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Once rated, I will assist you further with the fault... The higher the rating the better for me.
This will initially close our chat but we can still re-open and continue our conversation