Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a fault 44 on my Miele oven. I've never used this oven

Customer Question

I have a fault 44 on my Miele oven. I've never used this oven before. It's brand new. Any idea how to fix it?
Thx
ME
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can You give me the model of the oven please and I will look up the code ~ thank you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : Hi it's M-Nr 07154320
JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : hi
JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : hi M-Nr 07154320 let me know if that's not correct...there are other numbers on the door. Thx for your help!
Dales-Electronic :

OK the information I have here has all Miele oven models starting with an 'H' followed numbers could you recheck for me please ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : Sorry about that...H5681BP
Dales-Electronic :

No worries ~ that number is ***** part number of the instruction manual lol ~

JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : Hi it's the first time I'm using this service...should I expect an answer this evening?
Dales-Electronic :

OK I have spent the last hour going through all the documents we have here but cant find anything on the 44 fault, if you can leave me with it until tomorrow I will phone up their technical department and find out the information you require ~ Ian

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have had a chat with Miele Technical this morning and 44 is a communication fault - their suggestion is that you switch the appliance off at the wall leave if for 15 minutes and then switch it back on, this then resets the microprocessor. If this doesn't work You will then need to contact Miele on 0330(###) ###-####and book a service call. Would you now kindly rate my help to You using the smiley faces below, once done this allows you to ask further questions at no further cost to You - Have a great day - Ian

JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : Yes! It worked. Wow so simple and yet...
JACUSTOMER-1hpw88ki- : Yes! It worked. Wow so simple and yet... Thanks for the advice. Happy holidays
Dales-Electronic :

mas OK that is good to hear otherwise you were going to have to call out Miele ~ Keep that 44 up your sleeve, it took some getting to the bottom of ~ would you kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below, once done you can come back to me at any time for any further help. Have a great Christimas and New Year and thanks for the question ~ Ian