Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hello Rob My iq100 dishwasher has had the same fault as

Hello Rob
My iq100 dishwasher has had the same fault as you reported before - namely the E15 error. You say to remove the metal kick plate but I don't know where that is. Any tips? It sounds like it should be bottom front of the machine but that is just solid plastic
Thanks. Martin
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Hi Martin

If you look under the main door, there is normally a removeable panel, this is the kick panel

Are you able to pull the machine out from under the worktop?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Under the main door is a white plastic solid strip. It has a rubber removable strip above it. I pull on it and it pivots towards me under pressure but I'm afraid of breaking it! It seems to curve up under the door
I can pull it out yes
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Martin

Thanks, ***** ***** case

It sounds like the machine has water in the base, where the pumps are.

This sets the flood guard and the discharge pump will run continuously in an effort to protect the electrics in the base.
Turn off the electric.
Pull machine forward.
Put towels down behind the machine.
Tilt machine back at 45 degrees.
Water will come out the back.
The machine should now be reset.
If this re occurs you have a leak and will need to find it and rectify it .

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob