Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch sensixx 45l, started leaking water from what

Customer Question

I have a Bosch sensixx 45l, started leaking water from what appears to be the tank even when not in use. Have de scaled it regularly.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Has it got an ENr please ?

JACUSTOMER-1396oxdp- : TDS4570GB/1
Dales-Electronic :

OK let me look up the diagram

Dales-Electronic :

If you peruse the diagram, you will see the items that make up the tank, I would suggest since Im not able to look that the area with part numbers 0114 thro 0121 are the areas that you should be looking at, particularly item 0115 sealing but the tank is also available too I see ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-1396oxdp- : So it is repairable
Dales-Electronic :

Yes if you can find out specifically what and where it is leaking I see no reason why not, the link takes you through to you model and you can see the illustrated diagrams and there respective parts, it will either be a leaking float and I note that there are two in the tank or one of the seals has shrivelled up or has a split in it. Magnifying glass, some heat/steam and you should be able to spot it ~ Ian

Many thanks for the rating, if you have any further questions please feel free to come back and ask away ~ from now on any queries will be answered free of charge. Have a great evening, thanks for the question and the seasons greetings to You ~ Ian