Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

BOSCH LOGIXX SRS55LO2GB. Hi The setting has gone and

BOSCH LOGIXX SRS55LO2GB.
The setting has gone and will only do the auto clean .Can it be reprogrammed .
Hopeful
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you let me have the figures (2) that come after the / following the GB there are a number of versions of this model - thanks - Ian

Customer:

SRS55LO2GB

Customer:

Why have you stepped out of chat

Dales-Electronic :

I am here but you haven't given me the information I asked for above - have you done a reset ?

Customer:

yes we have tried to reset by pressing the two reset buttons and then the button to go however it still returns to auto clean

Dales-Electronic :

OK switch the power on, press buttons A & C and hold in until the display goes to zero

Dales-Electronic :

Then switch the power off

Customer:

i will do however at this time the dishwasher is in the auto wash cycle it is now finished i will do this and come back to you

Dales-Electronic :

OK

Customer:

Hi i have done that and it took me some time so it went to 0H and then 24 so is now washing at 24

Customer:

i should tell you iwas not great at doing it

Dales-Electronic :

OK did you get the thing to go to zero first?

Customer:

it went to all the hours and when i notised it was repeating itself and figured 0h might be zero hour i stayed with that then it switched to 24 to do a wash

Customer:

there are no abc marked buttons so i pressed the first and the last button together