Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a 5 blade hitachi razor it works for a few seconds then

I have a 5 blade hitachi razor it works for a few seconds then stops if iplug back in and switch on it works o/k what should I do ?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you give me the model number please ~ Ian

Customer:

model no RM9710B

Customer:

I was with ian ? ami I still?

Dales-Electronic :

Yes I am just checking out the spare part situation, there is very little information on this model, is it a rechargeable or mains powered?

Customer:

the model is rechargeable if the lead is left in the razor it works take the lead out ofrazor switch on razor it works for at least a minute then shuts down put lead back iin with currant on razor works

Dales-Electronic :

OK I would suggest that the rechargeable batteries are defective and are not holding any charge. I can see no listing for these but whether you could get them elsewhere is debatable ~ I can look into this for you but is it really cost effective to go to all the trouble when a replacement would likely be more value for money?

Customer:

thanks for your help you appear to be right new required