Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

hi i have a zanussi machina de caffe machine a nd it is tripping

hi i have a zanussi machina de caffe machine a nd it is tripping the circuit breaker i have been able to locate the problem part and it seems the heating element has broken. i was just wondering if you can get replacement elements for the boiler
regards
jamie
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I am sorry to hear that.
May I have the model # ***** the boiler?
Also how old the unit is?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi there are no identification numbers on the boiler and the unit is 8 years old

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank Jamie,
There are a couple of ways you can get replacement elements, if you can find the model # ***** the boiler we can help you order them, but if not, you can remove one and take it to any local plumbing supply and they can match that up to either the original or a universal one;-)
I do that all the time if the model # ***** available.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Jamie.
Tech Michael