Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

You haven't answered my question yet about my bell fridge freezer

Customer Question

You haven't answered my question yet about my bell fridge freezer icing up in top half of fridge
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I have sent you the information. In my letter**This is what I sent to you. Also to be clear, I don't think this is a control board issue yet.
Thanks Brian,
The first thing to do is defrost the unit completely for 24 hour with the door open, dry up any water.
Then run the unit empty for 24 hours, let me know if the frost returns in that period of time.
This can be one of many parts that is causing this issue. Most aren't very expensive;-) this doesn't sound like the control board yet.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Brian.
Tech Michael**
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your help I will do what you have told me and hopefully that will work
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi your welcome, please keep me posted so we can figure out the part that is causing the problem;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
d
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is still icing up in fridge compartment fridge has been off for 4 days thermostat is on minimum I have been away but I don't know how to rate you I'm 64 and not very good with mobiles mate just switched it on only 20 minutes ago and is already icing