Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a SamsungCLX3185 Printer that needs a new Fuser. I

Customer Question

We have a SamsungCLX3185 Printer that needs a new Fuser.
I have the Fuser but can not remove the old one.
I think the reason is that the two cables can not be disconected and I have not been able to find the way to access the connectors
I believe that they may be behind theRH side panel but dont know how to remove that.
I have recently replaced the drum and have a new drive belt ready for fitting There doesnt seem to be a problem with these, although I may find theaccess to this connector also dificult.
The Questioin is How do I acess the connections for the new fuser
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I have attached a link to a 'you tube' description covering removal of the side panels of the CLX3175 which has the same basic structure this should help you to remove the panels and get access to the motherboard ~~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIKdbgsbRlw if this has been of help kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below ~ Ian