George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Neff oven (B1641) has just stopped working. The control

Customer Question

My Neff oven (B1641) has just stopped working. The control panel is just blank with no sign of electricity flowing through the oven. I have checked the plug fuse and the fuse in the main fuse box and they are both fine. Any suggestion?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you look at the plate in to oven .. to the left... and tell me what the full ENr and FD are please

George-Allsorts :

Also, do you have the capability of testing for power.. ie. using a multimeter?

JACUSTOMER-za8a8br7- :

Sorry I took so long but I struggled to see the numbers on the oven

JACUSTOMER-za8a8br7- :

The numbers are FD8208, B1641N1GB/09 B-AP26-8 and 5750.314189. These are all the numbers I am not sure which one is the ENr is.

JACUSTOMER-za8a8br7- :

I do have a multimeter but only know how to use it to test fuses, and batteries.

JACUSTOMER-za8a8br7- :

Hello George I am still here, I will wait another 10 minutes before I leave. I have been here now 20 minutes since returning from getting the numbers you asked for.

JACUSTOMER-za8a8br7- :

Sorry have to go

George-Allsorts :

My apologies for not being here when you came back but the system indicated that you had gone offline and therefore I did what I do most days and that is go to work.

I can not wait around for people as I have said in my first typing, I am not always available.

If you wish to continue then I am willing, but now would require that you leave atleast an OK rating before continuing.