Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

We have a SM6P1B, where can we get a user manual for programs

We have a SM6P1B, where can we get a user manual for programs set up? is there a quick wash cycle?
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you recheck the model number please. It should be on the edge of the door

Rob
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Rob ~ the model number is ******* ~ Ian

Yes this model has the Quick 45 wash ~ the full user manual can be downloaded from the Bosch website ~ if you need further help ask away ~

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/download-instruction-manuals.html

Go on to the website and input the model number I gave to Rob earlier and you will be able to download all the information you need ~ Ian

Can I now be of further service ? In the meantime would you rate my service using the smiley faces below. This allows me to close down the job on the system and at the same time lets you ask further questions free of charge. Many thanks ~ Ian
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Ian, this link from Bosch website is only showing displays with recommended loading. 2pages, nothing more. any further advice?

Take the link above and on this page go to 'click to download etc' once on this page put the model number in the box and press 'go' and then select in language EN followed by the IU and that gives you the full manual~ would you now kindly rate my service using the smiley faces below. Thanks ~ Ian

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.