Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491
Appliance

I have a Neff warming drawer N7290N1GB/01. The heating now

trips out after 5/6 seconds... Show More
trips out after 5/6 seconds after drawer is closed. The light goes dim for 5/6 seconds then flashes brightly rapidly. Can't find any falt anywhere. No heat or burn marks. Any suggestions? Les
Show Less
replied 2 years ago.
Hello Les,
Yes I understand.
How old is your warmer?
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.
Just 5 years old. Les
Michael, Customer Service replied 2 years ago.
Hi Les have you checked the heating element?
Also I need to know if the element begins to warm up at all before it trips out as it does.
Tech Michael
Customer reply replied 2 years ago.

yes the element on the side of the warmer next the fan warms up for a few seconds. i can't tell u if the floor of the drawer warms as it does not stay on long enough. just to explain further its not the mains that trip its something in the controller as the red light behaves as previous messages. Les

Hi Les Thanks,
yeah I was talking about the unit cutting out not the mains lol.
In your case, I would replace the elements. Top and bottom. Its likely the lower is bad but to be sure you can replace both of them as that is good practice anyway;-)
I will help you do this if you need me.
No additional cost.
Then best place to get that would be Espares phone: 0844 9777 888.
All you will need is the model # ***** the warmer when you call. Also they usually ship the same day you call them.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don’t forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day Les.
Tech Michael