Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

we have a candy washing machine grand evo 7142d-80 the door

Customer Question

we have a candy washing machine grand evo 7142d-80 the door lock has fallen inside the washing machine i would like to repair it can you help me please
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK power off first, then remove the white band that holds the outside of the door seal on, remove the rubber and fold back, this will give you access to the door lock. Once you have it in your hand look and see if the two locating pegs are still intact and come back to me ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-1c1snn7m- :

unfortunately the machine is at another address please just give me your best answer ie pegs on off just tell me what you would do and i will take it from there thanks

Dales-Electronic :

OK I would buy another lock to be safe then when you get there take off the door seal retainer and fold back the door seal and you will see the door lock hanging on cables. The side of the lock fits into the square hole and then it just clicks in. If the original is damaged just power off and replace it and refit all the bits and you should be good to go. Would you now kindly rate my service once this is done you can come back to me at any time for further information free of charge. ~ Ian

Thank You for the rating ~ have a great Christmas Holiday