Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I cleaned my oven and some of the brown paint on the edge has

Customer Question

I cleaned my oven and some of the brown paint on the edge has come off. Is there any touch-up paint?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Yes if you go to your local model maker shop they will have a range of Humbro enamel paints, select the correct colour and use that, please allow sufficient time for it to dry before you use the oven. Because the paint is enamel once hardened it is heat resistant where as if you use a normal spray paint other than radiator paint it will just peel off.

Dales-Electronic :

Would you now kindly rate my service to You so that I can close down this job, once done this allows you to ask further questions at no extra cost to you. ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-p7qxguom- :

I will have to find a model shop open today, that sells Humbrol paint. Then I will know. Hopefully it will work Thanks

Thank for the rating, if you need further information do come back as all calsl now will be free of charge. Have a wonderful Christmas ~ Ian