George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My ecoTEC 630 is not igniting

Customer Question

My ecoTEC 630 is not igniting error message F73. The pressure is in the middle of the grey

Are you responding to this??

Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

How long has the fault been there and have you had any cut in power supply to the boiler prior to the fault appearing

George-Allsorts :

F73 is indicative of the water pressure sensor being defective or a short or fault in the wiring to it. It is not a do it yourself job.. You are well advised to call a Vaillant engineer in.. You can call Vaillant Ltd on #0845-602-2922

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.