George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

the green light on the top right oven is continually flashing

Customer Question

the green light on the top right oven is continually flashing very fast and not heating
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

George-Allsorts :

Can you supply me with the full make and model number please so that I can draw on the information about your oven

JACUSTOMER-nnf34uon- :

Aga Total Control + LPG model.

JACUSTOMER-nnf34uon- :

The roasting oven does not work and the light indicating the action of the oven flashes quickly. is there an easy solution?

George-Allsorts :

The indicator light is flashing green because the temperature of the oven has not been reached... If you can give me the serial number, I can contact Aga for you tomorrow and get the information for your specific oven (unless you wish to do this yourself) whereby we can decide on further action...

Ultimately, you will need either parts (if capable) or an engineer to rectify the problem