Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

Hi, my partner and I have just moved into our new house which

Hi, my partner and I have just moved into our new house which came with a Beko BDVG6975P double oven.
As both of us are very keen cooks, we have used the oven a little since moving in around 2 month ago and have also attempted some baking. Overall the results have been OK, but having tested with an oven thermometer, we are struggling to get the temperature high enough sometimes.
Having done some research of our, we have seen from some sources that it may be possible to recalibrate the oven temperature dial.
Is this possible and if so how do we achieve this?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Im afraid you cannot recalibrate the thermostats on these im afraid. Not sure were you have seen it that says its possible but im afraid to say it isnt. They are factory calibrated so theres no adjustment on there at all you can do.

One thing you can check first is the door seal. Check this isnt loose and hanging off and the door is closing ok as this can cause heat lose in there.

But if they are fine then it will need a new thermostat. Now ive replace quite a few thermostats on these Bekos for faults like this.

So the answer to your question is no you cannot reclibrate the thermostat im afraid sorry.