Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have a Bosch logixx 7 washing machine and its leaking from

Customer Question

I have a Bosch logixx 7 washing machine and its leaking from the underside , only a small amount, the spin , end , 400 spin and start button are flashing and three beeps
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Would you kindly give me the E Nr located on the rating label inside the door frame - thanks

Dales-Electronic :

You give me a bad service rating any yet you don't give me the basic information that I require to help you rectify your problem, perhaps you would be kind enough to explain? I have all the information to hand to help you ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-0bqs6dlp- :

it took way to long i need the information last night

JACUSTOMER-0bqs6dlp- :

i have had to call out an engineer today to fix it

Dales-Electronic :

I took too long, at 2303 last night you ask me a question I respond at 2305 and you give me a Bad Rating without even giving me the information needed to help you at 2309 _ Had you given me the information I required last night You wouldn't have had to call an engineer today. The problem would have been resolved ~ Unbelievable !!