George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi Have a Bosch dishwasher and the screen shows E15 cannot

Have a Bosch dishwasher and the screen shows E15 cannot turn machine off and have checked water starvation have to turn off at the mains ?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Good morning, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you supply me with the ENr and FD of the appliance... This information is on the metal at the top of the door

Customer:

ENr SMI 50C05GB/09 FD 9205

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for that.. one moment please whilst I look at the information for your appliance

George-Allsorts :

Is the dishwasher still fitted into the unit or have you removed it?

Customer:

Still fitted not been moved since installation

George-Allsorts :

Ok.. you'll need to remove it or call an engineer to do so.. The fault code that you have is telling you that there is a leak into the base of the appliance which has tripped the anti-flood system

George-Allsorts :

Is the pump running constantly?

Customer:

Pump runs but cuts out every 30 seconds

George-Allsorts :

Yest.. then you have an internal leak into the base... there may be a hose that has burst or a seal that has gone.

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.

Customer:

Thanks George - much appreciated have a great Christmas - David

George-Allsorts :

Are you capable to do the job or would you like me to post you a link to an engineer site to find an appliance technician local to you