George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Hi my the top spinning arm in my dishwasher has fallen off

Hi my the top spinning arm in my dishwasher has fallen off and i cant get it back on.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you post me the ENr number of the appliance please... This is on top of the door

Customer:

I have nothing george. Dishwasher about 15/20 years old.

George-Allsorts :

OK.. can you look around the edge of the door

Customer:

yes

Customer:

ive done that cant find anything im afraid

George-Allsorts :

Please do not rate me bad service just because the model information is missing.. I am trying to help you but first I need to identify which model you have as there are hundreds of models

Customer:

well u dissapeared/went offline and i need help now if possible

Customer:

i will try to send you some pics

George-Allsorts :

I went off the page to find out if I could see if I could identify your model from the age that you said it was

George-Allsorts :

Pictures would be great thanks

George-Allsorts :

Please correct the rating though

George-Allsorts :

Thanks for those... one moment whilst I just look at them

George-Allsorts :

OK.. thank you for waiting

The type you have fits on the bottom of the top basket, the bit in the bottom photo faces to the rear of the basket and the rotor fits onto the otheer end...

George-Allsorts :

Can you send me a photo of the other end to the bottom photo and also the coupling on the rotor

Customer:

Hi George....

George-Allsorts :

hi

Customer:

The info you have provided (ie the fact it fits to the bottom of the top basket) was enough for me to fix it! Thank you very much