Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I have new kenwood mix kmx80series. I fitted the bowl as per

Customer Question

I have new kenwood mix kmx80series. I fitted the bowl as per instructions, but now I cant't remove it. It turns round easy enough but when the handle is over the unlock symbol the bowl won't lift off.
Is there a knack to this or is my machine faulty
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

No it is as simple as you describe, however it is new but once in the unlock position it should lift without problem. I think the answer is to wiggle it around until you eventually get it off and then smear cooking oil around the base and see if that eases things off. If it continues to be stiff I would be talking to the retailer about getting a replacement ~ unlikely but it may have been dropped in transit ~ Ian