Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

I currently have an Indesit FDU20 Electric Build Under Double

I currently have an Indesit FDU20 Electric Build Under Double Oven which I need to replace. Please can you tell me the specifications so I can match them with a replacement. I need H, W & D
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

I hope you will take my advice here as one who has been in this industry a long time, there is no set size for ovens they are designed to fit within various sizes of carcase. There are so many variables that come into play that You are much better measuring up the slot you want it to go in to (taking into considerations gas pipes, electric connections etc) and then getting an oven to fit this slot. However You have asked a direct question so here is the requested answer. The FDU20 has the following dimensions H = 720mm x W = 597mm x D = 570mm. Would you now kindly rate my service using the Smiley faces below, once done you can continue to ask all further questions at no extra cost. Regards ***** ***** @ Just Answer