Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi. I HAVE AN ELECTROLUX UNDER COUNTER GLASSWASHER MODEL NUC1G

Customer Question

Hi. I HAVE AN ELECTROLUX UNDER COUNTER GLASSWASHER MODEL NUC1G AND IT HAS STOPPED HEATING UP, FILLS OK BUT JUST STAYS ON 16%
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

All I can do you you with this one is assist you by sending you the service manual... whould that be of assitance to you?

George-Allsorts :

This will let you reset the parameters of the factory reset

JACUSTOMER-54mjn0ue- :

Hi Sorry but have already got the service manual and checked the parameters.

JACUSTOMER-54mjn0ue- :

Thank You. George

George-Allsorts :

No problem... hope someone else can assist you with it.. Have a really good Christmas

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries. Would you please advise whether the 16% refers to position in program cycle or temperature reached?