George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a fridge freezer ASD241B and water seems tobe leaking

Customer Question

I have a fridge freezer ASD241B and water seems tobe leaking out of a hole at the bottom between the 2 doors. Can you give me any advice please?
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If you look inside the freezer under the bottom drawer is there any ice under there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No none.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There is on the fridge side. The bottom drawer of the fridge has quite a bit of water!
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok this will be were the water will be comming from. Remove the bottom drawers in there and there and look towards the left hand side and there will be a vent hole between the fridge and freezer. Is there any ice or water in there or is this the hole you mean in your question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There are no holes behind the drawer the hole that is leaking is at the base of the frame inside the doors. Hope that makes sense.
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
Ok im going to opt out as i think its going to be hard to give an answer without seeing it as i cannot think of were its leaking.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can anybody else help?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Can you check two things for me...
  1. can you check the door container used for filling the water to see if there are any fractures on it
  2. Can you remove the three drawers at the bottom of the fridge and describe what you see.. in as much detail as possible...

If you can manage to take photo's and post them here, please do

.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries ~ if you would like me to take you through the fault finding I would be happy to do so whilst George is out for the evening ~ Ian

Can you check two things for me...
  1. Can you check the door container used for filling the water to see if there are any fractures on it