KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Top oven makes a clicking noise then cuts out

Customer Question

Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, welcome to Just answer

Customer:

How old is it ?

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : About 6years old
Customer:

OK, was it cleaned recently ?

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : No
Customer:

OK, unplug the unit then open the top and check all the connections from the control to igniter...if they appear fine then try to clean them...if the problem is still there then Igniter might need replacement.

Customer:

Please let me know how it goes

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : Dear *****
Customer:

Yes I am still here

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : Dear ***** I'm going to break off for dinner I'll come back to you later John
Customer:

Alright, If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Happy Christmas John :)

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : No
Customer:

No ?

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : OK thanks
Customer:

You can get back to me if you need any assistance and I will help with no additional charges.....Is there anything else I can assist you with today ?

JACUSTOMER-k3garqai- : I am going to pull out the oven to get to the power plug so that will have to be done at a later time so thank you for your time and experience in this matter .merry Christmas and a happy new year John
Customer:

You're welcome....Excellent feedback is appreciated if you are satisfied with my assistance...Best Wishes to you and your family during this Holiday Season :)