canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

Thetford 112 caravan fridge shows error code 8 with spanner on gas - light flash es sorry

Customer Question

Thetford 112 caravan fridge shows error code 8 with spanner on gas - light flash
es sorry error code 9 on gas
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. Are you currently in AC mode or DC mode?

Customer:

Code 8 would be indicating that you are not connected to power and code 9 indicates that there is a fuel delivery issue. Is your gas bottle full also?

JACUSTOMER-w3gieoev- :

I turned the fridge off and let it sit for a few minutes and it has reset itself and is operating normally. I had already checked the gas. I guess I was a bit quick off the mark

JACUSTOMER-w3gieoev- :

no longer need help, fixed itself

Customer:

Very good. There may have been a small air pocket. The next thing would have been just relighting. Looks like you were one step ahead of me then, eh?

JACUSTOMER-w3gieoev- :

does that mean you pay me or just for your time

JACUSTOMER-w3gieoev- :

joke!

Customer:

Ha! Gotcha!

Customer:

If there is anything else I can do I am here to help.....no joke!

Customer:

Just so you know there is no advantage to rating my service negatively and if something comes up you can still comment or ask questions even after rating my service positively. I will always respond. If I can help further in any way, even something unrelated to the fridge, I am glad to help. Mike