Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

just had boiler fitted heating and hot water working but boiler

Customer Question

just had boiler fitted heating and hot water working but boiler beeps every 30 seconds
WHY
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could I have the model number of the boiler please then I can check the specs

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

greenstar 30Si

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

I cannot believe that Dales Electronic has stepped out of this chat half way through. Its not only rude its terrible service

Dales-Electronic :

With due respect to you ~ I have not stepped out of the chat, if I stop typing for a period of time it indicates I have stepped out but I am still here ~ equally if you stop typing it does the same to me. So if you wish to continue I am here to help ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

ok i accept your explaination . So why is the boiler beeping?

Dales-Electronic :

OK just give me a moment just checking the spec sheet

Dales-Electronic :

OK I have just been perusing the installation and servicing handbook for this model and there is no reference to it beeping as a fault or error code, can you confirm that the pressure is above 1 bar?

Dales-Electronic :

Are there any fault codes in the boiler display at all?

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

There are no fault codes displayed and the pressure is just less than 2 bar

Dales-Electronic :

OK well in your situation, I would recall the boiler installation company out and get them to sort out the problem. As I have been unable to resolve the issue for you just leave this question open and you will not be billed for the time we have spent trying to resolve the problem. ~ Ian

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

please note this is not my boiler I am looking after my neighhbours house whilst he is on holiday I have called the installer and as the boiler is a new model he has not encountered this before

Dales-Electronic :

You can contact Worcester Bosch on 0844(###) ###-####on monday

JACUSTOMER-g78mo0hr- :

ok thank you

Dales-Electronic :

I understand Your position, but the boiler installer has a legal obligation to resolve any issues with their installation, this means if they cant fix it they must contact someone who can at their cost not yours.