Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

we have model DOD338 and wish to clean the door behind the

Customer Question

we have model DOD338 and wish to clean the door behind the glass how do we separate the front glass from the door.
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Could you give me the product code please also known as the pnc # *****

JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

I have no idea as to the pnc, I only know the model nbr and the fact the oven (double) is rated C

JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

Can anyone answer this query or shall I cancel and get a refund

Dales-Electronic : I can send you a diagram of the door assembly but it means you will have to disassemble the complete door once you have removed it from the oven down to its component parts and then once clean put it back together ~ it is not an easy job before you start it. These doors where never designed to be user cleaned ~ Ian
JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

Ok fine thought as much but the lady (wife) of the house has pestered me for months. Send me the diagram and heyho will see what I can achieve. Many thanks for your help.

JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

Rgds Malcolm

JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

have you sent the diagram

Dales-Electronic : OK could you let me have and email and I will fire it across to you, put (at) instead of @ otherwise the system blanks it out. ~ Ian
JACUSTOMER-rhtbtrwt- :

My email is *****@******.*** tks

Need your email address as above request
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

email as requested using 'at' malcolm.galbraith1at gmail.com

Thank You Malcolm, I am away from the office until the 12th Jan but as soon as I get back I will send you the breakdowns of the two different types of door fitted. Thanks for you patience ~ Ian