Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

INNER GLASS OVEN DOOR BROKEN CAN i still use it?

Customer Question

Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Yes you can but be aware that it will become hot, if you give me the Manufacturer and model number I'll see if I can get you an inner door for you too ~ Ian

Thank you for the rating if you need further information about the door come back to me and I will see if we can locate an inner door glass for you ~ Ian