George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch KGN39V00GB fridge freezer. It iced up

I have a Bosch KGN39V00GB fridge freezer.
It iced up again and the fan in the freezer wasn't running so I got out the steam cleaner and de-iced it.
I pulled the freezer element cover off once the ice was melted to get at the fan.
I noticed a bunch of connectors dangling in mid air. Three rectangular twin spade female (black, white, blue) and one white twin round pin connector.
I guess I pulled them out when I pulled off the cover.
There is a connector block on the freezer rear bulkhead with 6 spades in a row (for the 3 twin female spade connectors) and one twin round socket.
So, I know where to connect the twin round one but the 3 twin female spade connectors could go in any order and I don't fancy just guessing in case I break something by connecting it up wrong.
In what order should the plugs be reconnected ?
Thanks,
******.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

Hi Wilson, are the twin connectors shaped in any way to prevent them going into the wrong receptors... If not I can try get you the wiring diagram on Monday

JACUSTOMER-aknzxlnx- : Hi george, there a four connectors. The lower one is shaped ( i beleive it is the freezer temperature sensor)
George-Allsorts :

Some have the corners shaped so they cannot marry into the wrong receptor... I can try get you the wiring diagram on monday if you wish.. or, I can open up the question so that others may answer you.. Let me know what you wish me to do

JACUSTOMER-aknzxlnx- :

Hi George, if you can check the wiring diagram tomorrow that's fine. It's cold outside and we're just leaving stuff outside in a box.

George-Allsorts :

Hi Wilson, can you let me know the suffix of the ENr that you have given.. It'll be on the label in the fridge section

JACUSTOMER-aknzxlnx- :

The full number is *****: 8707 00035

George-Allsorts :

Hi Wilson, Can you ring me on #07787182156 to arange delivery of this file

George-Allsorts :

Hi Wilson, link to file sent

George-Allsorts :

Hi Wilson, can I now ask you to take a moment to rate my assistance to you? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me and my assistance and nothing else...
This will close our chat but you can still come back to me if you need more help

JACUSTOMER-aknzxlnx- :

Hi George, Thanks for that. The fridge is now working. Cheers, Wilson.