George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an AEG 68001 KF-N Induction Hob and it is showing fault

I have an AEG 68001 KF-N Induction Hob and it is showing fault E5. What is this?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

You have a fault with one of the power phases being missing... Either the fuse in the plug / house is defective, the power-board is defective, or you have bad connections to the powerboard

Customer:

Thanks George

George-Allsorts :

You're Welcome

George-Allsorts :

Please take a moment to rate my assistance.. Please use the smiley faces to do this.