Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Water is going into my asp341s but not coming out of the dispenser

Customer Question

Water is going into my asp341s but not coming out of the dispenser or making any ice ??
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

OK You say that you have water going into the appliance, can you just advise where the water is going to?

JACUSTOMER-sjr9xac9- : The wate and ice worked up until a couple of dats ago
Dales-Electronic :

OK when you press the lever on the front can you hear a buzzing from the back at all?

JACUSTOMER-sjr9xac9- : Up until recently the water & ice worked now I have neither
JACUSTOMER-sjr9xac9- : Yes it's trying to dispense water
Dales-Electronic :

OK can you hear the buzz at the back?

JACUSTOMER-sjr9xac9- : Yes
Dales-Electronic :

OK what you need to do is take off the back panel that covers the motor, when you have done this come back to me

Dales-Electronic :

ie the panel that is near where the water goes in, its just a number of screws and then you should be able to remove the panel

Dales-Electronic :

Just confirm that the appliance is not out in the garage or similar