Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my electicity supply was interrupted and i now cannot use the

my electicity supply was interrupted and i now cannot use the ovens as i cannot remember how to re set the clock can you help please
Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Can you tell me, is the clcok flashing? If so, what?

Thjanks

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is flashing and has begun to register time passed in minutes but i cannot re set the clock

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Teresa

I have most of these manuals
Two different clocks have been fitted to this range of stoves
Does your just have two buttons on the clock?

Rob
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes 2 buttons the one on right hand side is a plus and minus and it says time over the top of it and the left hand one has time setting on the left and manual countdown cook time end time and automatic on the right of it sorry for delay in replying its the time of year for unexpected visitors

Expert:  Rob replied 2 years ago.
Hi Teresa
No worries

Please go here (just click on the word ”here”).
Wait for the page to settle, ignore the adverts then click the download button. You are looking for the Media Fire file.This is a PDF file so you can save it or print it for future reference

I believe this to be your stoves manual. If not, it still has the details of how to set your clock, see page 11

Can I ask you to take a moment and rate my responses so far? Please use the smiley faces which you should now see. Please remember you are rating me personally, not the website or the problems you have had with this machine.
This will not close your question and you can still come back to me if you need more help
Rob