Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Hi I have a Samsung RSG5DUMH. The control panel has stopped

Hi I have a Samsung RSG5DUMH. The control panel has stopped working. It is showing 88 88 and the last 8 is flashing. Can you help? Many thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 2 years ago.
Dales-Electronic :

Hello My name is Ian ~ I am not on the site constantly so please be patient whilst waiting for responses to you queries

Dales-Electronic :

Can you press in the two top buttons and hold them in the display panel - keep them pressed in and tell me what happens

Customer: I can't believe it but it has come back to life and seems to be fixed. Thank you very much! Why would that have happened?
Dales-Electronic :

It can happen for any number of things, a power surge or failure or a component problem. Sometimes, like in this case you reset the microprocessor and all is in order. Remember how to do this for future reference. If you would kindly rate my service to you by using the smiley faces below, once done this will allow you to come back at a later time if you have further problems free of charge ~ have a great NY ~ Ian