George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

blue light flashing no heating

Customer Question

blue light flashing no heating
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 2 years ago.
George-Allsorts :

Hello, my name is***** be patient whilst awaiting any responses as I'm not constantly available.

What is the make and model of the appliance please

JACUSTOMER-mcik0cen- :

Worcester Condensing Boiler wall mounted

George-Allsorts :

Why have you rated me Bad Service? I have only managed to ask you the make and model of which you had not given

JACUSTOMER-mcik0cen- :

I want my money back

George-Allsorts :

Well, I can assist you with that, but, may I explain first..

If you post a question and then solve the problem yourself before giving the expert the information requested, you need only to tell the responding expert this and the expert attending to you should assist you as I am going to do now..

You have no need to give the attending expert a Bad Rating to be able to do this..

This type of Bad Rating action is unfair to the attending expert who has not been given the chance to assist you as requested.

I will now assist you by forwarding your request to the Customer Service department of JustAnswer for you.. You may also request this by emailing***@******.***

kind regards ***** ***** New Year