canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Plumber
Experience:  Plumber
64367226

We have a bosch semi ibtegrated sm150co5gb dishwasher and think

We have a bosch semi ibtegrated sm150co5gb dishwasher and think we have some small pieces of broken glass in the impeller (found some in the sump and got rid of those but still not working so would like to try and sort this. Any suggestions, and is the impeller in the rear of the machine? Grateful for any help!
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 years ago.
canuck the pro :

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be very glad to help you today. When you remove the filter in the bottom of the dishwasher on the inside, you will find below that is the pump. If cleaning the filter does not solve the issue then you can access the pump and impeller by turning the power off and removing the access beneath the filter.

canuck the pro :

I haven't heard from you. Was the information I provided helpful?

Customer: Hi Kanuck,
Customer: Thank you , I have now solved my problem and the Dish washer is now working.
Customer: Thank you for your help.