Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a beko dcu 7230b which is not heating up

Customer Question

Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

If theres no heat at all from the dryer then remove the buldge cober on the back of the dryer and from there you will see the heater.

On there are 2 thermostats. The bottom one will have a red button on it. Press this and see if it clicks. If it does then its just reset so refit the panel and retry the dryer and fingers crossed thats sorted it. But check the filters are all clear as its usully blocked filters that cause this to trip out.

If that button hasnt poped out then you need a multimeter to test this. The thermostat on the top of the heater is a sensor so test this and it should give a reading of about 20Kohms. If it doesnt or its gives a very low reading then you need to replace the heater.

But check the button on the heater and see what you find as fingers crossed this will sort it.

Let me know how it goes.